Marketing Services Provider
Newer technologies and distribution channels have made some people question the effectiveness of direct mail marketing in today's business world. But smart marketers continue to find success using direct mail. A recent study from MarketingSherpa found that 79% of more than 1000 marketing professionals questioned still consider direct mail to be effective or very effective marketing.
And why not? Done properly, direct mail marketing can deepen customer loyalty and increase front-of-mind awareness for a company and its brand.
When you're ready to launch a direct mail campaign, we can help. We're experts at creating super-successful direct mail materials that "wow" customers and prospects alike.
From creative concepting and eye-catching design, to expert production, mailing list curation, and efficient, effective distribution, we can manage your direct mail project every step of the way. Whatever the goal, we'll help you get the word out and succeed.
All business is personal, whether we realize it or not. The fact is, companies don't do business. People do. Understanding the personal nature of business is what one-to-one marketing is all about.
One-to-one marketing can take different forms, depending on the medium involved.
- In email marketing it may mean a personalized message, tailored to a person's specific interests or tastes, with a PURL that takes the person to an offer, again tailored specifically to them.
- For direct mail, it might mean a postcard, flyer, or brochure using variable data to make the recipient feel more appreciated and less like just "postal patron" number 48927.
- For website visitors, it could be anything from a personalized greeting on the homepage and content selected based on personal preferences to an ad delivered based on geography and other demographic data.
Whatever the case, we can help with all your one-to-one marketing needs—from gathering pertinent customer information and storing it efficiently, to designing highly targeted marketing campaigns that put that data to its most effective use. Give us a call. We're here, just for you.
Think email marketing is little more than spam? Think again. A 2011 study by MarketingSherpa found that B2C marketers average a 256% return on investment with their email marketing campaigns. Another study from Yahoo! shows that U.S. adult Internet users subscribe to an average of three daily or weekly shopping emails or newsletters.
If you're considering email marketing for your company—or have tried email marketing before—we can help you plan and execute successful email campaigns. Our proprietary email management software makes it easy to:
- Create beautiful, eye-catching, professional mailers that will make a positive impression on your customers. Use any of our built-in templates, create your own, or have us design a piece for you.
- Preview your mailings to make sure they look great across all the major email services and programs.
- Spam-check your messages to ensure compliance and increase the chance they'll get through to your subscribers' email boxes.
- Segment your mailing lists so you can target specific groups.
- Track delivery, opens, click-throughs, and other key metrics to ensure you're getting the best return for your dollars spent.
When it comes to email marketing, we have you covered.
Personalized URLs (or PURLs) are custom website addresses set up to deliver highly specialized content to your customers and prospects based on their individual preferences and tastes.
The premise is fairly simple. When you add a PURL to a print or email marketing campaign, each recipient will receive their own unique website link, associated with their specific account or contact information. On a print piece, such as a postcard, flyer, or newsletter, the PURL will appear as a printed website address, somewhere on the page. For an email campaign, it will be a clickable link. In both cases, the address is unique to each recipient, so no two are the same.
When the customer clicks the PURL (in an email message) or types that PURL (from a direct mail piece) into the address bar on their favorite browser, the website they are linking to will use that PURL to identify the visitor and deliver personalized content targeted specifically to them.
PURLs are an effective way to connect with customers on a very personal level. As such, they're good for verifying and updating customer information, presenting highly targeted offers, and eliciting feedback. They're also great for tracking click-throughs and measuring the effectiveness of a marketing campaign.
Top brands use PURLs all the time—and you can, too—without spending a fortune and without the need for an advanced degree in computer science (or even a basic understanding of web technology). Want to learn more? We'd be happy to help.
Have you ever received something that you know is bulk mail, but yet you read it because it is personalized with your name? It's amazing how seeing your name in print can raise the level of curiosity you have about the contents of a mail piece. Your customers and prospects will have the same reaction when they receive a mail piece that has been personalized using variable data printing.
Variable data printing enables you to be more intentional about your marketing strategy by providing a way to personalize any printed piece. However, moving personalized information from a database to paper can be a difficult task, especially when the database is large or complex. We can help.
We would be happy to partner with you in exploring the world of variable data printing. Call our print shop today for more information about how you can incorporate variable data printing into your company's marketing strategy.